Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Apple 11 inch MacBook Air (Dual-Core i5,1.6GHz,4GB,128GB Flash,HD Graphics) Big Discount


Apple 11 inch MacBook Air (Dual-Core i5,1.6GHz,4GB,128GB Flash,HD Graphics) Product Description




Description: The 11-inch MacBook Air feature the latest generation of Intel processors, the Core i5. With speeds up to 1.6GHz and faster memory, the MacBook Air gains up to 2.5x the processing performance over the previous generation. MacBook Air also features the Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor, which includes an on-chip engine for video encoding and decoding. That means you experience video playback and FaceTime calls that are smoother, more responsive and more true to life. With one Thunderbolt port, MacBook Air giv...





List Price: £1,077.34
Price: £885.00
Saved Price: £192.34





Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Product Review: First Mac... but will not be my last!!
I am not going to go into any technical details as there are a whole host of reviews that can be uncovered by a simple google search, instead I want to concentrate more on the "feel" of the Air

First impressions are... wow. I had tested one in the Apple store several times, but it is hard to appreciate its size and portability until you own one. I seem to find myself randomly picking it u just to spin it round and marvel at it's size and weight. If any thing it is a little too portable, I took it out for the first time on Thursday, and couldn't even tell it was in my bag. So much so that my paranoia of protecting my shiny new toy kicked in and I found myself opening my bag every five minutes to check I had not been pick pocketed. Hopefully this paranoia will wear off after a few weeks.

Aa a previous Windows fan and Windows 7 user I was a little sceptical about swithching to a mac and not too sure how hard it would be to adapt to using a new operating system...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.