Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook - Aluminium (Intel Core i5 3317U 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit) Product Description
Description: Acer Acer S3391 Core i53317U Windows 8 Home Premium 133 HD 4 GB RAM 128 GB SSD 80211 AGN 3 Cell battery 2 in 1 card reader Webcam 1 Year Warranty NXM10EK005 Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Solid State Drive Capacity - 128 GB Serial ATA/300
- Operating System - Genuine Windows 8 64-bit
- Graphics Controller Model - HD 4000
- Memory - 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Screen Resolution - 1366 x 768
Price: £598.66
Saved Price: £151.33
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Not bad, not great, but great for what I paid
Let me start with the cons:
CONS
- Fan often goes on, so it's noisy. This can happen while doing mundane stuff, like web surfing
- Colors are washed out. The only good thing about the LCD is that it extends all the way back, nearly 180 degrees
- Shallow key travel makes for a subpar typing experience. It really is quite shallow to other notebook keyboards I've used. Almost comparable to the Surface keyboard cover.
- Poor keyboard layout, e.g. function keys aren't activated by a fn + x combo, but more useful keys are; the lift shift key is cut in half; 1/3 of the Enter key is cut off; the tilde is placed oddly, etc.
- The trackpad is super-clicky, but otherwise ok
- Battery life is nowhere near 6hrs. I'm getting about 3 while not doing anything too heavy and screen brightness at around 75% (bluetooth off, wifi on). One might be able to get 4hrs, but I guess you'd have to be doing something as basic as word processing.
PROS
- I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment