Saturday, June 1, 2013

HP Envy M6-1102SA 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M 2.1GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB SATA 5400RPM HDD, Radeon HD 7640G/7670M Dual Graphics, DVD-RAM, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8) On Sale


HP Envy M6-1102SA 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M 2.1GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB SATA 5400RPM HDD, Radeon HD 7640G/7670M Dual Graphics, DVD-RAM, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8) Product Description








List Price: £649.99
Price: £649.99






Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Good Laptop
This laptop was a replacement for an Acer which I had to return to Amazon after the DVD writer failed.

I have to say on the whole I very am pleased with this little machine. It's brushed metal effect on the upper and inner casing looks impressive and the screen is both bright and clear. The fingerprint scanner is pretty useful too. Windows 8 may not be the greatest creation on the planet, but at least you have the option of converting back to the traditional desktop view. HP's Coolsense function is a handy inclusion, especially if you've got the laptop close to you. It really does prevent the machine from getting too hot.

The BeatsAudio function of this laptop may be slightly overrated, as it doesn't exactly blow your socks off but is clear and pretty impressive for watching DVDs or iplayer. Can sometimes sound a tad feeble for playing back music though, which some may find disappointing.

So to some up I would personally recommend this laptop. It's...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.