Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Apple MacBook Pro 17 inch Laptop (Quad-Core i7 2.4GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD, 750GB, HD Graphics, Radeon HD6770M SD) Big Discount


Apple MacBook Pro 17 inch Laptop (Quad-Core i7 2.4GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD, 750GB, HD Graphics, Radeon HD6770M SD) Product Description




Description: Apple MacBook Pro MD311B/A 43 cm (17inch ) LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 2.40 GHz - 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Display - 4 GB RAM - 750 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - AMD Radeon HD 6770M, Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card - Bluetooth - Thunderbolt - Webcam - Mac OS X Lion - 7 Hou. The inside story. And the outside story too.

With its durable unibody enclosure, Multi-Touch trackpad and energy-efficient design, MacBook Pro looks beautiful. And works beautifully.

Strength. Lightness. Beauty. Seamlessly integrated.

MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminium, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It's called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro, you'll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable - perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack.





List Price: £2,138.44
Price: £1,999.98
Saved Price: £138.46





Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Would not go back to a PC after purchasing my MacBook Pro!
I have been an IT guy since the 90's and always stayed away from the "dreaded Mac"! I finally took the plunge and decided to see what it was all about. Since some of my AutoCAD programs are Windows based only I decided to use Parallels VM to run Windows-Only applications. After the first week I decided I would never go back to a PC. The boot is extremely fast and so all all of the applications!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.