HP C0U47EA#ABU ENVY x2 11-g000ea Intel Atom Z2760 Windows 8 32 bit 11.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit 1366 x 768 Intel HD Graphics On-board 2GB LPDDR2 SDRAM 64 GB SSD 1080p HD webcam 802.11abgn Bluetooth Natural silver metal finish - (Tablets Tablets) Product Description
Description: HP ENVY x2 11g000ea Intel Atom Z2760 Windows 8 32 bit 116 HD BrightView LEDbacklit 1366 x 768 Intel HD Graphics Onboard 2GB LPDDR2 SDRAM 64 GB SSD 1080p HD webcam 80211abgn Bluetooth Natural silver metal finish C0U47EAABU Tablets Tablets
Features:
- 1 HDMI; 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo; 2 USB 2.0
- Beats AudioTM with 2 speakers and audio playback
- 29.4 cm (11.6") HD BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Windows 8 32
- 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth Digital media card reader
Price: £928.46
Saved Price: £170.54
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Product Review: The device Windows 8 was made for... at a price
I've had the envy now for a week and I would say that it's probably the best windows 8 convertible so far. All of the other atom-based convertibles seem to have their own particular issues, and the core-based models are just too big, heavy and noisy.
The dual core atom and built-in SSD keeps everything running smoothly while generating very little heat in normal use. The screen is not quite up there with the best apple has to offer, but it's bright enough and pleasant to use. The keyboard is also very good as is the touchpad, although I do miss not having backlighting. Battery life is excellent, realistically lasting a whole day with capacity to spare. Build quality is also excellent, and up there with the best I've seen. The tablet itself is very light, and I haven't noticed any appreciable difference in real-word use when holding it for extended periods between the Envy and my iPad 3.
The whole system has been very stable in use so far, with no system crashes...
0 comments:
Post a Comment