Acer Aspire S5-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 3317U 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit) Product Description
Description: Acer Acer NXRYXEK004 Intel Core i53317U Windows 8 133 HD 4 GB RAM 128 GB SSD 2in1 card reader 80211 agn 40Battery4cell Lipolymer battery webcam NXRYXEK004 Laptops Notebooks
Features:
- Features - 13.3 inch Screen
- With Magic Flip I/O Port Door
- 1 x Thunderbolt Port
- 128GB Solid State Drive
- Battery - Lithium-polymer
Price: £877.00
Saved Price: £122.99
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Very good value for money
Dont be scared by any poor reviews. I looked at many of the ultrabooks available such as Apple's Mac Book Air, the more expensive Asus Zenbooks, Samsung series 9 etc etc. and settled for this one as it seems to offer the best value for money.
Boot up time is well below 10 seconds. Resume from sleep has been instant for me, by the time I open the lid, it is ready to go waiting for me to log in.
The ultrabook has a good quality feel and finish to it. Personally I like the brushed black aluminium finish, some may not.
I read bad things about the keyboard... but for me, as a touch typist I have got on well with it. If anything I find the keyboard nice and quiet, I cant stand those people on the train tap tap tapping away. All I hear is the faintest of taps when typing away.
The Magic flip access to the ports is kind of cool. I do struggle to see why the ports could not be made available without this as the ports must be taking up room whether...
0 comments:
Post a Comment