Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (Retina Dual-Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 256GB Flash, HD Graphics 4000, Launched Oct 2102) Product Description
Description: With two ultra-fast Thunderbolt ports, two USB 3 ports and an SDXC card slot, you can build a photo studio around MacBook Pro. Or take it with you and import thousands of RAW images on location - up to five times faster than on a standard MacBook Pro. Once your photos are on your computer, editing in Aperture is faster and more responsive than on any notebook we've ever built. And high-speed flash storage lets you quickly browse large image libraries from internal storage. So you have instant access to any ...
Features:
- you are looking at Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
Here are some more details about Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive - Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive is manufactured by Appleto provide the best quality.
- Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive is a Notebooks product
- Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive is a Laptops product
- Weight of Apple MD213B/A : MacBook Pro 13" Retina, 2.5GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive is a kgs.
Price: £1,399.00
Saved Price: £300.00
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Convinced me that Apple is all about quality and utility!
Let me begin by saying that I was always a PC user, building my own custom rigs, and I was always cynical about Apple products as they seemed incredibly over-priced. I needed a small portable laptop to take into university and I took a very long time comparing the available ultrabooks on the market, Finally I was split between either a macbook air or the Asus Zenbook, when this baby came out in October. Then the latter went out of the window as I grew tired of the Windows OS, it just feels clunky in comparison to the OS X Mountain Lion.
I was just about to settle with the MBA when the price of this product began to drop, I waited until the two, with similar specs, were priced very closely. Although this macbook is still more expensive than the MBA, is about 0.5kg heavier, slightly thicker and does not have a dedicated GPU, it is worth its price tag just for its Retina display. If you're like me and spend a lot of time looking at the computer screen, you will find that this...
0 comments:
Post a Comment