Thursday, June 6, 2013

Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C 13.3 inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 3317UM 1.7GHz, 4Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Big Discount


Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C 13.3 inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 3317UM 1.7GHz, 4Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) Product Description




Description: Rethink Size
Super-slim at .50" thin and amazingly lightweight at 2.55lbs. If it werenâ?TMt so gorgeous you might not even notice it.

Rethink Brightness
SuperBrightâ"¢ Plus displays are up to twice as bright as standard notebook screens; and reproduce up to 16 million colors. Another reason the new Samsung Series 9 is stunning both inside and out.

Set Your Laptop to Stun
The Series 9 is striking to look at; but it also sets a premium performance standard. With extremely fast startup speeds and nearly instant resume from sleep; the Series 9 lets you get even more done and leaves every other PC in the airport lounge or conference room behind. The Series 9 isnâ?TMt just a laptop; itâ?TMs a game changer. From the very moment you open the Series 9 be prepared to savor the experience of the wow factor.

Rethink Speed
Solid state drives mean you can boot up in as fast as 8.4 seconds; and load applications at the speed of whiplash.

Rethink Power
Samsungâ?TMs PowerPlus charging technology and advanced Lithium-Polymer battery has a lifespan up to 3 times longer than a conventional battery; lasting up to 9 hours on a single charge.

Transform your Viewing Experience
The Samsung 13.3" Series 9 has an unmatched viewing angle at 170 degrees and features HD+ technology. With HD+; fit more of what you really want on your screen and do less scrolling.


Features:

  • Processor clock speed: 1700 MHz
  • Processor family: Intel Core i5
  • Processor model: i5-3317U
  • Turbo frequency (max): 2600 MHz
  • Processor number of cores: 2




List Price: £1,199.00







Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Best laptop I've ever own or used
I upgraded to this from a ThinkPad Edge which had been struggling to keep up with my demands, and I honestly think it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm a big ThinkPad fan and really wanted an Utrabook, but the X1 Carbon simply didn't seem to be delivering, especially for the prices they're asking.

The NP900X3C on the other hand is near perfect.

The screen is easily the best I've ever seen on a laptop. Great viewing angles, no glare, fantastic deep blacks and bright whites. I think 1600x900 is perfect for this size screen. It's high enough for me to code in Eclipse without difficulty, something which I really can't do on a lower resolution screen.

The keyboard is good, it's not fantastic, but I have absolutely no issue typing for long periods of time; coding isn't an issue either. There's a little bit of response in the keys, just enough to make it comfortable, however it's not the best typing experience on a laptop ever. One issue I do...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.