Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Apple MacBook Pro 17inch Big Discount


Apple MacBook Pro 17inch Product Description




Description: Apple MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz - 17" TFT


Features:

  • MacBook Pro 17inch 2.8GHz/4GB/500GB/GeForce 9400M/GeForce 9600M GT (512)/SD




List Price: £1,849.00







Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Love It
I have been using Windows based laptops for years (IBM, Toshiba, HP...) and was a bit concerned about switching to a Mac.
After a lot of consideration I finally made the jump and am so happy I did.
The startup and shutdown times are so quick compared to any windows based laptop.
The screen is amazing, 1920 x 1200 resolution provides so much screen space to view documents side by side.
The trackpad took some getting used to but I now think it is excellent.
It looks and feels awesome really solid not like some of the plastic based laptops.
I would highly recommend the MacBook Pro.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.